Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday Girl

July 4th was Tuffy's 12th Birthday. Tuffy is Bill's second Brittany named Tuffy. The first Tuffy grew up with Jeff, I guess she was such a great dog, he had to have another one.
Tuffy goes by many names, including Tuff, Tuff-Tuff, Tuffer pupper, and more recently Nervous Nelly-loud noises are starting to really bother her, in fact we had to get some natural calming medicine to help her thru 4th of July fireworks. Thankfully, they really work, last night was a breeze.
Brock 6 months, Tuffy 6 weeks
Brock 12 1/2 years, Tuffy 12 years Tuffy swimming at Rainbow lake along the Tucannon last summer.

1 comments:

SunnyD said...

Hope you don't mind if I still peek at your blog. :) I always thought people with special pets were silly. Then....we got a dog when I was older. Now I get it. A special pet is like part of the family. Just harrier.